[linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools Mars RC1 release and stuff you need to know

The Linux Tools RC1 release for Mars has been submitted for aggregation.

I have created a new branch: stable-4.0 that will be used for RC2 and
on-ward.  Any changes you make to stable-4.0 will have to be cherry-picked
to master if appropriate.  I will set up stable-4.0 to build into updates-nightly-mars
soon.

There is a N&N page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/News/NewIn40
that I have started for 4.0.  Feel free to edit.

RC2 is next week.  Any code changes should be backed by a Bugzilla bug which has
a target of 4.0.0.  External changes by non-committers that aren't fellow employees of
a Linux Tools committer are now restricted.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top