[linuxtools-dev] Build Question

I have pulled 'git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git' 'v3.20' and used 'linuxtools-e4.4.target'.  The build executes without errors.

Then I Run As-> Eclipse Application (org.eclipse.platform.ide) and eclipse loads.

The new eclipse loads without warnings, but the eclipse application does not have all of the options expected.  For example, I can build a cdt project, but under the Run menu only 'Run->External Tools' shows instead of all of the normal options.  Also the new session does not acknowledge opening all of the expected file types such as '.gcno' and does not offer the 'open with' options.

Am I missing a configuration or content in my build?

Back to the top