From: "Bernd Hufmann" <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:31:50 AM
Subject: [linuxtools-dev] Patch for v3.2

Hello

I got a request from an internal user (who hasn't migrated to Trace
Compass) to add a change which actually adds an API method to the
TextTrace class.
I added the method and a corresponding default implementation. See
Gerrit patch [1].

I'd like to put this patch in stable-3.2 after someone of our team
reviewed it. If there are no concerns expressed I'll go ahead with
merging it afterwards.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/40535/

Thanks
Bernd