We were thinking the same thing. We will look into that soon.

Thank you,
Marc-André

On 2015-01-23 02:06 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc-André Laperle" <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 9:02:29 PM
Subject: [cdt-dev] Linux Tools LTTng moving to Trace Compass in Mars C/C++	EPP

Hello,

As you might know, the LTTng component of Linux Tools has moved to a
separate project called Trace Compass. We intend to replace the Linux
Tools LTTng component in the Eclipse IDE for C/C++ package in the Mars
release in June. This will support upgrading for the Luna C/C++ EPP and
be compatible with existing workspaces. We also plan for the Trace
Compass project to graduate from incubation in time for the Mars
release, as the code base and community are well established. This means
that the EPP should not have a label containing "(includes Incubating
components)".
 From Linux Tools POV I would appreciate components that are in TraceCompass being removed from Linux Tools to prevent any possible collision if both update sites are enabled.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Please let us know if you have any concern regarding this issue.

-The Trace Compass team