[linuxtools-dev] Next week is Luna SR2 RC1

Just to let everyone know that next week is the RC1 for Luna SR2.  We will be
releasing our 3.2 minor release.  On Monday, I will be creating the 3.2 branch
off of master to use for the builds until final release candidate.  If you have changes meant for
Luna SR2, you will need to add them to the branch over the coming weeks as well as
duplicate any changes to master as well.

Note that it is easy to clone a review to another branch from gerrit via the Cherry Pick button.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top