From: "Wainer dos Santos Moschetta" <wainersm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:26:47 AM
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] 3.1 RC3 re-spin?

Hi,

In case of a respin RC3 not happen, I'd like to propose a release 3.1.1 with fixes only.

It's likely I will have more fixes coming in a couple days that shouldn't be possible to push into 3.1. For example: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/33104/

- Wainer

On 09/10/2014 02:17 AM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:

Hi,

Would it be possible to re-spin RC3? We put in a few fixes in stable-3.1 that didn't quite make it in the current RC3 and it would be useful to have them in the EPP RC3 for more complete testing.

Thank you!
Marc-Andre