[linuxtools-dev] Branch stable-3.1 created for Luna SR1 release

I have created the stable-3.1 branch will be used for our 3.1.0 release
which will be shipped as part of Luna SR1.

I have contributed our RC1 release for integration.  If you have new
features that have been added, you will need to notify me if the b3aggrcon
file needs adjustment (I believe just LTTng have new features).

If you make changes to master that need to be part of the SR1, you will need to
cherry-pick your changes from master to the new branch.

I will shortly be starting the release review process for 3.1.  Please ensure
your fixed bugs specify 3.1 as target if the they are part of the SR1 release.

Please update the N&N as soon as you can as it is needed as part of the
release review.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/News/NewIn31

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top