Re: [linuxtools-dev] Use of Java 8

Got it. I've followed the instructions, now it works pretty well! Thanks guys!

- Wainer

On 08/05/2014 07:44 AM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc-André Laperle" <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Linux Tools developer discussions" <linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 11:37:36 PM
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] Use of Java 8

Hi Wainer,

You should use the target definition located at
releng/org.eclipse.linuxtools.target/linuxtools-e4.4.target
It specifies the correct version of jdt.annotation that doesn't require
Java 8.

In the lttng setup page, there is a little section that explains this:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/LTTng_Eclipse_Plug-in_Development_Environment_Setup#Set_the_Target_Platform

Regards,
Marc-Andre