From: linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aleksandar Kurtakov
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:50 AM
To: Linux Tools developer discussions
Subject: [linuxtools-dev] Master build change

I'm going to switch our master build to build with Java 8 unless someone objects. This should have zero effect for users as target is determined by BREE from tycho but would have 2 positive effects for us:
* less burden for our HIPP instance - really visible when waiting for verify
* stricter Javadoc checks in our main build

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team