Re: [linuxtools-dev] NexusLite source code.

I'm not sure what to suggest, cpu usage requires lttng since it requires
a scheduler. Statistics does not, it just counts events per type. We
have statistics for many non lttng traces.

Could you describe what you think is missing from the doc?

I feel my request is ambiguous. Here is an example:
Basically let's say step 5 is the final objective, which step is missing.

step 1- make a trace
step 2- make a view based on events
step 3- make a state system
step 4- make a view with the state system
step 5- ???
step 6- profit!

You would tell us something between 4 and 6 is unclear.