Re: [linuxtools-dev] NexusLite source code.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for prompt reply. I fetched the sample project from the above location.
I am able to create sample nexus trace file with utility class and explore how the TMF framework works.

I'm going through the Analysis Framework and it looks interesting for my needs. Is there any sample project which can demonstrate how to define new Analysis Modules, Output Type and attach to new view.

The documentation provided is good for me to get a high level understanding. I'm trying to understand the concept by going through how it used in implementation of CPU Usage and Statistics Analysis and I'm finding it little complicated with Lttng dependent code.

I would appreciate any other information/examples to explore this further.

Best Regards
Srinivas G