[linuxtools-dev] NexusLite source code.

Hi,
I am trying to experiment with TMF plugins and creating a new trace type by following TMF developer guide. There was a mention of NexusTrace trace type. Where is the source code available for it?

The following is mentioned in the TMF Developer guide. But I can't find the example in git.

The described example is available in the org.eclipse.linuxtools.tracing.examples.(tests.)trace.nexus packages with a trace generator and a quick test case.

Best Regards
Srinivas G

Back to the top