Re: [linuxtools-dev] N&N for 3.0 needed ASAP

Hi Jeff

from LTTng side we have several new features (e.g. LTTng Call Stack view, Memory and CPU Usage views), and framework enhancements (e.g. data driven analysis and view). I'll update the N&N with the complete list of features and enhancements.

Best Regards
Bernd