Re: [linuxtools-dev] Is someone looking at the build failures for the last-minute LTTng changes?

Yeah, there are two versions of that plugin that need ‎to be installed at the same time. Not sure many of our tools know how to deal with that. Interested in the outcome :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
  Original Message
From: Marc-André Laperle
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 5:30 PM
To: Jeff Johnston; Linux Tools developer discussions
Reply To: Linux Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] Is someone looking at the build failures for the last-minute LTTng changes?

For some reason, the job didn't execute for 7 days, so I manually
started it today. It looks like the issue comes from the Tycho snapshot
which changed JDT versions and it doesn't compile anymore because of a
new jdt.annotation plugin. I'm looking at it right now.

Marc-Andre