[linuxtools-dev] [TMF] eclipscon2014 presentation

Hi Florian,

Thanks for your reply, I merged the XML control flow view patch, I should be ready to use it now.

Also, from the following repository (https://github.com/fwininger/XML4TMF), I imported you GDB traces and the related GDB.UST.xml, but unfortunately it failed because of a parsing error ... I guess the GDB.UST.xml file is too old and is no longer compliant with your patch. Could you kindly help to setup the GDB example first?

I would also be happy to have some views allowing digital bus representation (see screenshots http://wsim.gforge.inria.fr/tutorials/msp430-adc/ch03.html). Does TMF with your current work can do that?

Cheers,

Hisham

Hi Hisham,

The XML based views are not currently in the master branch, but you can
try the XML control flow view with this patch in review :
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/23161/
The XML definition is already in TMF, you can find an example here :
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/23159/7
To import a new XML file, right click on "Traces" in the workspace ->
"Import XML file".

If you have already a good idea of the data you want to display, I can
help you to configure the view.

Cheers,
Florian

Le 22/04/2014 07:59, hisham.elazzouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a ?crit :
Dear TMF users/experts,

I am a newcomer to Lttng/TMF world and I found these pr

Back to the top