Re: [linuxtools-dev] Tracing TMF for debugging

Thanks, it's good to know, it was hidden in plain sight! I will update the corresponding wiki pages accordingly.

Cheers,

Francis

Hi Francis

If you import the attached custom text parser into TMF then you can load the traces (generated by TmfCoreTracer) into TMF and analyze them with TMF.
See integrated LTTng User Guide chapter "Custom Parsers" on how to import and manage custom parsers.

/Bernd