Re: [linuxtools-dev] Get parent quark in state system

On 14-03-24 06:48 PM, Francis Giraldeau wrote:
I would like to know if it is possible to query the get the parent quark of a given quark? Here is an example of usage:

ITmfStateSystemBuilder ss;
ss.getSubAttributes(quark); // get children, exists
ss.getParentAttributes(quark); // get parent, does not exist?

Thanks!

Francis