Re: [linuxtools-dev] Luna release and Java 7

Yes, it¹s unlikely that all packages will be Java 7. And there was some
frank discussion at the planning council with concerns about dropping Java
6 so early. But in the end, they are letting the projects decide this.
And, yes, we¹ll need to make sure we are loud and clear to our users and
adopters. The failure scenarios when launching something built for Java 7
on Java 6 isn¹t pretty.

Doug.