Re: [linuxtools-dev] Change ValgrindCoreParser to support different valgrind output format

Of course we¹d start contributing improvements to the rest of the valgrind
plug-ins to make things better once we can use it. And yes, I¹m cursing
our guys for changing the output format but they say it¹s better.
Hopefully they will contribute it upstream, at which time you¹ll need this
extensibility anyway to deal with different valgrind versions.

Doug.