Re: [linuxtools-dev] Remote services plugins now available

There is a wiki page that provides an overview of the API [1] as well as the Javadoc that comes with the plugins. Let me know if you'd like more information on the wiki and I'll update it.

Cheers,
Greg

1. http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/remote/API