[linuxtools-dev] Fwd: [epp-dev] Kepler SR1 RC3 packages

Folks,

We're in the home stretch for 2.1 and Kepler SR1. Next week's RC4 build is it. Please take a look at the CPP EPP RC3 package(s) and verify your functionality is working properly and if not, please open bugs.

Any patches to the stable-2.1 branch now require a sign-off from either myself or Alex and must have a bug associated with them.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.