[linuxtools-dev] Kepler SR1 RC3 (stable-2.1 is frozen)

Hi everyone,

Our Linux Tools 2.1 contribution to Kepler SR1 RC3 should be completed
some time today. As of now, our stable-2.1 branch should be considered
frozen, so please do not push any contributions to that branch.

I think we should consider stable-2.1 frozen from now until release
given that any changes made going forward that break things will have
no way of being fixed. If anyone finds a very serious issue that they
feel should be fixed during this window, please bring it to one of the
project leads' attention or reply to this thread so that they may decide
whether it's worth the risk.

Feel free to contribute to the master branch as it is now targeting
Linux Tools 2.2.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg