[linuxtools-dev] N&N for 2.1

I have just submitted our IP Log for 2.1 as Kepler SR1 RC1 is today.  Our contribution has already been made.

>From now until RC4, just bug fixes (no new features) and no contributions from non-comitters.

We need to have our N&N filled out for 2.1 so I can submit the docuware for the release review.

If you have added new features to the release, please add information in the 2.1 N&N.  If your section has no
items of note, please comment out.  I would like to have this done by Friday.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top