Re: [linuxtools-dev] Remote oprofile

> Hi,
> I don't see remote oprofile in Linux Tools 2.0/Kepler release. Is it
> still active/alive, are there any plans about it?

It's not being shipped as part of our contribution to the Kepler release [1]
but it is being shipped as part of our Linux Tools Project 2.0 release [2].
So you can get it from our linuxtools/update-2.0 update site, but not from
the releases/kepler one.

It is still active, and contributions/bug reports/testing of this are always
welcomed.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg