Re: [linuxtools-dev] Away until Monday June 10th

> I am removing
> the source features for this update because tycho is not adding the
> licensing info.  I'm sure Roland will have this straightened out for RC4
> (last build).

I've looked into this, and the error would seem to be on our end. The
tycho-source-plugin reads the build.properties for a plugin, and uses
the "src.includes" list to determine what else to include in the source
plugin. A lot of our plugins are missing a 'src.includes = about.html'
entry in the build.properties file.

I don't have the original list of the source plugins that were found to
be faulty but I did run a script against the master branch and produced
this list :

http://rgrunber.fedorapeople.org/missing-src-includes-about.txt

These would be all "eclipse-plugin" types that do not have an about.html
file listed under src.includes. In most cases "src.includes" doesn't exist
at all under build.properties, and in 2 cases :
(profiling/org.eclipse.linuxtools.rdt.proxy, and
rpmstubby/org.eclipse.linuxtools.rpmstubby)

an about.html file would need to be added as well.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top