[linuxtools-dev] Sonar update for LTTng

Hello

We (the LTTng committers) were discussing the Sonar results at [1]. We noticed that the files CTFLexer.java and CTFParser.java of package org.eclipse.linuxtools.ctf.parser have a lot of Sonar violations. These files are generated by ANTLR. We agreed to remove these file from the Sonar analysis because they are re-build during every maven build. For that, I plan to update the job linuxtools-sonar at [2] https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/linuxtools-sonar/ to exclude the package org.eclipse.linuxtools.ctf.parser from Sonar analysis (see -Dsonar.exclusions). After the change, no more Sonar metrics will be available about these files (e.g. violations, code coverage, lines of code etc.).

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/sonar/dashboard/index/org.eclipse.linuxtools:linuxtools-parent
[2] https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/linuxtools-sonar/

Best Regards
Bernd