From: linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Overholt
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 11:14 AM
To: Linux Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] preference pages

The problem is that some of these aren't C/C++ and not all of them are Linux-focused :)

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Xavier Raynaud <xavier.raynaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently working on some preference pages for gcov and gprof, and I discovered that there is no root categrory for linuxtools preference pages.
Changelog, Gcov, Library Hover, Man pages, SystemTap, Tracing preferences are all at root level of the eclipse preferences.

What about creating a "LinuxTools" root page for all of them ?
Perhaps also move it into "C/C++" category ?

What's your opinion on that ?

Xavier