Re: [linuxtools-dev] Missing dependency in lttng dev setup

On 13-04-04 11:10 AM, Francis Giraldeau wrote:
> Seems that these two dependencies are required to build the new gdb stuff:
>
> CDT Common GDB Support
> C/C++ DSF GDB Debugger Integration
>
> I can update the documentation accordingly if I get the confirmation that
> this is indeed correct.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Francis

Hi Francis,

You're absolutely correct, I wanted to update the page but never got
around to do it... If you want to update it, sure go ahead, but please
mention that the GDB-trace feature is optional (like the documentation
plugins for instance), so those dependencies are only needed if you want
to import/build it.

Thanks!

--
Alexandre Montplaisir