Re: [linuxtools-dev] Pull requests on GitHub need closing, I think

Honestly, I would prefer if this repo is removed. I don't want to spend time losing time to watch all kind of third party services like github, gitorious and etc. :). Not to mention that this doesn't play with gerrit integration at all AFAIK.
As the pull requests were sent by people already active or even committers on the project I would prefer if they handle it themselves.
If people want to play with github - fine but I can't trade it for the compile validation of gerrit myself.

Alex