Re: [linuxtools-dev] Fwd: [Hudson] Hudson build is still unstable: linuxtools-master #1318

Hi Roland

yes we could use the annotation. However, every designer that uses an
older Eclipse version (e.g 3.8, 4.2) will have to upgrade to Kepler or
at least upgrade JUnit test to 4.11. Otherwise there will be
compilation errors. So, I prefer to fix the implementation and make
the tests independent or have only one test case per file.

BR
Bernd