Re: [linuxtools-dev] Removing org.eclipse.linuxtools.systemtap.backup*

On 11/28/2012 02:54 PM, sami wagiaalla wrote:
Hi,

I have proposed a patch to delete
org.eclipse.linuxtools.systemtap.backup-feature and
org.eclipse.linuxtools.systemtap.backup.ui.editor:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/8903/

I can't see any usage of these classes within linux tools. Does anyone
know why they were created or if they are still needed ?

It is ok for me to remove them. I think that these projects are a copy-and-paste backup someone did some time ago. I see no reason to keep it.

Thanks,
Sami