Re: [linuxtools-dev] Branch stable-1.2 has been created in preparation for 1.2 release

Now that 1.2 branch is created, LTTng guys can merge their keppler stuff to master, right?
Anyone objects to that?
I don't think we have time for more 1.x release before Kepler but if someone wants to drive one please say so we can determine whether working in stable 1.2 is better option if it's gonna be just some minor fixes or do smth else.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team