[linuxtools-dev] Sonar configured for Linux Tools master

Hi everyone,
We have sonar functional for Linux Tools. See https://dev.eclipse.org/sonar/dashboard/index/org.eclipse.linuxtools:linuxtools-parent . We don't look good in the code coverage area 16.1% branch coverage so everyone please pay bigger attention to it and let's improve our testing for the 2.0 release significantly.
P.S. LTTng guys, I know master doesn't make much sense for you but with 1.2 release coming soon I would prefer to not configure one more job just for one month.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Back to the top