Re: [linuxtools-dev] Monitoring API Evolution

The API tool is of great help and CDT is making heavy use of it.
We used the same procedure as what you recommend until
we realizzed that that procedure didn't allow for all errors to
be shown (we don't know why).  We updated the procedure to use an
actual full installation and things work really well since then.
Please see CDT's API tool setup instructions here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/policy#Using_API_Tooling

and here is the email exchange that led us to update that procedure:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg23855.html

BR,

Marc