Re: [linuxtools-dev] RC3 C/C++ EPP for x86 and x86_64 linux is available - test it

The site of the RC3 EPP packages being tested can be found at:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120606-2257/

On 06/07/2012 03:12 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
The EPP for C/C++ Developers for Juno RC3 is available for testing. We
usually give it a stamp of approval today and then make it available to
everyone for Friday.

Next week is special. It is RC4 and is supposed to be our last build for
Juno. I have run our documented EPP tests and the build has already
passed our unit tests, but I don't have any EPP tests for LTTng, for
example.

Please give the RC3 EPP a try.

-- Jeff J.