Re: [linuxtools-dev] 1.0 before Juno, 1.1 for Juno?

On 05/10/2012 11:32 AM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

I've been thinking about us shipping 1.0 in the next few weeks.  This
will allow us to do the administrative tasks associated with graduating,
etc. ahead of the Juno rush.  Our p2 repos will be in the right places
and all our docs and other stuff can point to the proper /tools
locations.  Then we can just do a quick 1.1 for Juno.

We will be able to add new features to 1.1 version, right?

What do people think?

Andrew