[linuxtools-dev] Juno M7 Status and Temporary Code Freeze

At the moment, our build is broken because Birt is not part of the Juno staging area. It has been disabled temporarily and we are currently disabled in the Juno aggregation due to that.

CDT has an M7 build posted so as soon as Birt is there, we should be able to get our M7 build done.

Until we have such a successful build, changes to master should be restricted to crucial changes only.

For build testing purposes, you may have to temporarily point the platform-juno eclipse-site in the top-level pom.xml to a previous Juno build repo containing Birt:

<eclipse-site>http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno/201203230900</eclipse-site>

Do not commit this change.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top