Re: [linuxtools-dev] cachegrind

On 04/24/2012 04:12 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
[...]
I've been asked multiple times about post-mortem support for the
LinuxTools.  The main use case in question was to be able to visualize
results taken on a remote target than cannot run Eclipse.
Ultimately, supporting LinuxTools running remotely is the goal,
but until then, post-mortem support is useful.

I personaly think that it's useful in all cases.
People around me (in both by current and previous job) are reluctant to use eclipse. Most of them are geeks confident with command line, and used to using their own editors.

They come to eclipse only when it provides a big added value, for example for viewing traces, or profiling results.

That's why I want to make these use-cases as simple as possible.

Xavier

Back to the top