Re: [linuxtools-dev] internal packages and TMF

Hi Xavier,

This was just a first shot at internalizing some TMF APIs following the recent surge of "API-consciousness" postings. Let's say that this first  was not exactly a "surgical" effort...

I will make the package visible again (should be ready after lunch, EDT). However, expect that some really non-API stuff might migrate to internal packages in the near future.

Regards,
/fc