Re: [linuxtools-dev] Hudson build is still unstable: linuxtools-master #694

Hi everyone,

It was an adventure to get our build back to working state. OOM, conflicting argument, missing test dependencies and so on.
Now that it seems to be wokring we have test failures so I'm begging the gcov, tmf and valgrind developers to take a look and fix them so we can finally be back with successful builds.
Also please everyone take a look at https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/linuxtools-master/694/findbugsResult/HIGH/ .
Some of the warnings there are pure programming errors especially the
IL_INFINITE_RECURSIVE_LOOP, NP_NULL_ON_SOME_PATH,NP_ALWAYS_NULL and
ES_COMPARING_STRINGS_WITH_EQ .

Alex