Re: [linuxtools-dev] Hudson build is back to normal : linuxtools-master #680

Please everyone don't add second Orbit repo for any reason.
Orbit p2 repos are cumulative and it's very rare for something to be removed from them. Whenever there is something needed that is not in repo we use please update to newer R or S build. We don't want multiple Orbit repos as they just add a lot of time for tycho resolving, duplicate info in the pom.xml and in case there is a removal of an artifact from Orbit it will be still resolvable because of a non obvious orbit repo available - swtchart-repo in this case.

Regards,
Alex