Re: [linuxtools-dev] Valgrind Massif plugin switch from BIRT to SWTChart

* Wainer dos Santos Moschetta <wainersm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2012-02-29 09:40]:

> Systemtap and massif uses BIRT API directly. Gprof and gcov relies
> on org.eclipse.linuxtools.dataviewers.charts, that in turn uses BIRT
> API.
>
> BIRT charts being used:

Thanks for doing this analysis, Wainer!

> There are some developers of our team that might be working on
> Freeing SystemTap, gprof and gcov plug-ins from Birt. So we just
> need to synchronize such a tasks to avoid duplicated work. Should us
> open bugzillas for each plug-in?

Yes, filing bugs would be a great first step so we don't have duplicated
work.

Thanks again,

Andrew

Back to the top