[linuxtools-dev] Hudson builds

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the spam. It took me a number of tries before I managed to improve our Hudson config. At least I think I did because the last 2 builds were successful and are showing same results in number of tests and cpd warnings.
First of all the configuration was changed from using the legacy Maven 2 runner to the Maven 3 runner embedded into Hudson. The benefit from doing that is that with it we have a way better control over the whole build process in terms of repository handling, build parameters, profiles and so on. After the switch
I no longer see the famous org.eclipse.update problem that has been hitting us for the last week or two. The only downside is that findbugs warnings are no longer generated or reported.
My initial analysis point to :
Fork Value is true
     [java] The following classes needed for analysis were missing:
     [java]   org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.auth.AuthorizationHandler
     [java] Warnings generated: 12
     [java] Missing classes: 1

in the log. I don't have an idea what caused that but any help with this is more than welcome so we can finally fix our build problems. Having builds running always is nice first step but paying for that with no more findbugs warnings is heavy price.

Alex

Back to the top