Re: [linuxtools-dev] Build Eclipse using Eclipse

If you still want to try it see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Eclipse_Build . I doubt it
will work on a Windows machine we depend on having certain tools on
the PATH, creating symlinks and other things not really available on
Windows. I know that Cygwin is recommended by the LibreOffice project
so they can reuse the same buildsystem on Windows. Anyway please read
the wiki pages and ask your questions it might even work for you via
Cygwin. In the worst case we will be able to clarify our
documentation.

Alex