[linuxtools-dev] Autotools plug-in version not bumping

Hi guys,

I'm wondering why the plug-in version of org.eclipse.linuxtools.cdt.autotools.ui has not been bumped from 1.0.1 since Dec 2010? I think it would be better to increase at least the service segment of the plugin version because of the bug fixing, i.e. the changes introduced by bug #355134 fixing would require us to modify our own Yocto project plugin which depends on the autotools.

Best Regards,
Lianhao Lu

Back to the top