Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.9.1 Build

As others have mentioned, the 0.9.1 release is just a point release and we can't add new features. It is also already built and was meant to bring in the p2.inf fixes plus the dataviewer plug-ins split from the profiling feature.

I plan to add the RDT framework code from the RDT branch to the master branch either today or tomorrow which is a first step. Adding the code to another branch if necessary can be easily done.

-- Jeff J.