Re: [linuxtools-dev] PTP/RDT and remote linuxtools

On 11/01/2011 05:27 PM, Zhang, Jessica wrote:
Hi Corey,

I've lost track on this email thread but your work is definitely something we (Yocto Project) can benefit from and we're based on RSE for remote connection.  So want to see any progress on your work as far as get it into the LinuxTools project or is there a way that I can access what you've done and use it in our project?

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for the delay in reply; I just got back from vacation. Jeff Johnston is working on a proxy layer that allows the use of different target communication layers to be used with Linux Tools plugins. I don't know if it's ready for prime time yet, but you can view this work in his "rdt" branch (sort of a misnomer, really). Since I just got back, I don't know what sort of shape it's in at the moment.

- Corey

Back to the top