Re: [linuxtools-dev] Eclipse Build: Designating a stable branch eclipse37

On 10/06/2011 11:30 AM, Alexander Kurtakov wrote:
On 18:23:55 Thursday 06 October 2011 sami wagiaalla wrote:
On 10/05/2011 09:49 AM, akurtakov wrote:
Shouldn't we build later milestone?

Yup, I'll tackle M2 soon.

This work will be reused for 3.7.1,
at least the git fetch part.

Sounds good. We can use the eclipse37 branch for that and cherry pick
everything that is needed over. If all or most of the commits are need
we can create an eclipse371 branch from master HEAD.

The problem is that 3.7.1 is not tagged properly as can be read on platform
releng list. Even Kim is waiting for component leads to tag it themself. I
hoped that M2 is in better shape and use it for 3.7.1 once it's tagged.

I don't know if this is helpful to you but I was able to fetch and build a recent tag: I20111005-0925 (M2 is now too old)

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20111011-0800/index.php

I have not published the tarball or the build results but I can do so if that helps you.

Back to the top