[linuxtools-dev] Release 0.9

Hello,

I am considering getting involved a little more in the Linux Tools release activities and 0.9 could be a nice opportunity to spread the load/competence at little more.

This release is scheduled for Oct/26 and it is a bit short for me - I have an important internal deadline the same week. Andrew estimates that a release requires about 10 hours of work but my feeling is that 10 'Andrew hours' are at least 20-30 hours for ordinary human beings and I can't risk my delivery.

However, I have a window the following week (Nov/02 or so).

My questions:

- Is anybody relying on Linux Tools being released Oct/26?
- Is it OK to push the delivery date by 1 week?

Francois

Back to the top