Re: [linuxtools-dev] Changing the PATH for execution of linuxtools commands

* Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-09-30 14:44]:
> [...] we have a UI box in the launch configuration dialog that
> defaults to 'gdb' but that the user can change to the location
> she needs e.g., /home/user/bin/myOlderGDB
>
> I'm curious to know if this is something you considered?

I'm not particularly involved in this PATH effort so take my comments
with a grain of salt but I personally dislike this type of unnecessary
UI cruft.  I would much prefer to support this case of vendor tool SDKs
through an extension point or some other non-UI mechanism if possible.

Andrew

Back to the top